- To make the co-creative journey as healing, fun and transformative as possible.
- To co-create with artistry, heart and soul.
- To define and redefine value as we go along.
- To practice on ourselves first—also known as eating our own dog food.
- Ease/gentleness, attention, customized attention to detail, transparency, self-honoring, diligence, follow-through, and an orientation toward a long-term relationship.
- To keep you apprised of the progress every 10 days using your favorite channel/medium.
- Your understanding of what you are bringing to the world and what is possible will change. Radically.
- You might not be popular. But you will be as authentic and original as you allow yourself be. And it will shine through.